TurkeyIstanbulOctober 6-7Das DasTurkeyIstanbulOctober 6-7Das DasTurkeyIstanbulOctober 6-7Das DasTurkeyIstanbulOctober 6-7Das DasTurkeyIstanbulOctober 6-7Das Das
Agreement (public offer) for participation in the Future GO Tech Summit
March 27, 2023 Istanbul
The agreement contains a public offer to conclude a participation agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) in the Future GO Tech Summit event taking place from June 29 to June 30, 2023 at the DasDas site at the address: Metropol Istanbul, Ataturk mahalla, Atasehir Boulevard 34758, Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkish Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Festival"). The contract is concluded by acceptance (acceptance) of the Contractor's offer by any legal entity and individual over the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer"). Full and unconditional acceptance of the Contractor's offer is considered to be the fulfillment by the Customer of actions to fill out the registration form on the official website of the Festival at: futurego.world and payment in full.
1. The Contractor provides the Customer with participation services within the framework of the Festival, and the Customer pays for these services on the terms of this Agreement.
2. Participation packages and their cost are indicated on the official website of the Festival, the choice of which is determined by the Customer when filling out the registration form.
3. The customer agrees to the terms of participation in the Festival posted on the official website of the Festival.
4. The customer who paid for participation in the Festival receives a document containing a barcode confirming the conclusion of the Agreement for participation in the Festival (hereinafter referred to as the “ticket”). When entering the Festival, the Customer must have a properly printed or electronic ticket with him.
5. The Customer guarantees that the representatives of the Customer comply with the legislation of the Republic of Turkey in the field of ensuring sanitary and hygienic well-being, including the requirements related to the spread of COVID-19, as well as the requirements of the authorized authorities in this area.
6. The Customer has the right to withdraw from this Agreement unilaterally out of court on the following conditions:
6.1. more than 30 (thirty) calendar days before the start date of the Festival (inclusive) the Contractor withholds 25% (twenty five) of the amount of the paid advance.
6.2. more than 20 (twenty) calendar days before the start date of the Festival (inclusive) the Contractor withholds 50% (fifty) of the amount of the advance paid.
6.3. Less than 20 (twenty) calendar days before the start date of the Festival, the Contractor withholds 100% (one hundred percent) of the amount of the paid advance.
7. By concluding this Agreement, the Customer agrees that the relations of the Parties shall be subject to those provisions of clause 6 that will be in effect at the time of the Customer's actual withdrawal from the Agreement, regardless of the date the Agreement was concluded by the Parties.The Customer's refusal to provide services under this Agreement is carried out by filling out an application on the official website of the Festival, indicating information about the Customer and the individual ticket number. The advance payment shall be returned to the same bank details for which the payment was received, within a period not exceeding 60 (sixty) days from the date of receipt of the refusal.
8. If it is impossible to postpone the Festival due to restrictions/prohibitions related to the spread of COVID-19 and/or on grounds related to the decision of the authorities and/or the political situation or security problems in the host country of the Festival, the region or the world or In general, the Festival is canceled, the Contract terminates, and the Contractor undertakes to return to the Customer the advance paid by him under the Contract within 60 (sixty) days from the date of termination of the Contract, while other losses are not reimbursed to the Customer.If it is possible to postpone the dates of the Festival due to restrictions / prohibitions related to the spread of COVID-19 and / or on grounds related to the decision of the authorities and / or the political situation or security problems in the country of the Festival, the region or the world as a whole , the Festival is postponed, and in case of the Customer's refusal from the Agreement, the provisions provided for in clause 6.2 of the Agreement apply.
9. The obligations of the Contractor are considered fulfilled on the last day of the Festival, subject to receipt of a ticket for the period of the Festival, without signing an additional act of acceptance of services rendered or other document. If the Customer has lost the ticket in accordance with the rules for access to the Festival site due to circumstances for which the Contractor is responsible, and did not immediately inform the Contractor about this before the end of the last day of the Festival, then the Contractor's obligations are considered fulfilled and accepted by the Customer.
10. For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the obligations stipulated in this Agreement, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Turkey.
11. All disputes and disagreements that may arise during the execution of this Agreement will be resolved by the Parties through negotiations on the basis of the current legislation of the Republic of Turkey. If the Parties fail to reach an agreement in the claim procedure, the dispute will be referred for resolution to the appropriate court at the location of the Contractor.
12. All notices and communications may be sent between the Parties in writing by delivery by registered mail, courier, or personally against signature by the relevant officials at the legal and actual addresses of the Parties, to e-mail addresses, except for cases providing for a special procedure for sending notifications under the Agreement. The Parties agreed that any materials, including information notices and messages, posts, notes, etc., posted by the Contractor on the official website of the Festival, are official information and binding on the Parties to this Agreement. From the moment the information is published on the official website of the Festival or the accounts on the social networks of the Festival, the Customer is considered to be duly notified by the Contractor and bears the risk of consequences of non-receipt (non-familiarization) of this information.
13. This Agreement comes into force from the moment of acceptance by the Customer and is valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations.
14. The Parties shall be exempted from liability for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement, if proper fulfillment turned out to be impossible due to force majeure, that is, extraordinary and unavoidable circumstances under the given conditions, which are understood as prohibited actions of the authorities, civil unrest, blockade, embargo, earthquakes, floods, fires or other natural disasters. In the event of the occurrence of these circumstances, the Party is obliged to notify the other Party within 3 (three) business days.
15. The Parties agreed that additional agreements to the Agreement, annexes and other documents to it (hereinafter referred to as documents) can be signed by the Parties by exchanging documents by sending scanned documents by email. A copy of the document received by each of the Parties by e-mail has the force of the original and is recognized as an equivalent of the original document, drawn up and executed in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Turkey, before being exchanged for a document drawn up on paper.
Location of the event: DasDas, Metropol İstanbul Atatürk Mahallesi, Ataşehir Bulvarı 34758 Ataşehir/İstanbul
Official name: SPN İLETİŞİM VE DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Registration number (Mersis No.): 0781074431700001
CEO: Andrey Petrovich Barannikov